Anglo American Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancies 2023 || Anglo American Jobs Application forms will be accepted till 10 January. So Apply before the last date for this Anglo American Vacancies. This Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancy is available on Anglo American Careers Page.
Anglo American Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancies ⇒ Graduates Qualified Can Apply
Anglo American has provided a golden opportunity for the Graduates candidates. Anglo American through its official website has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Performance Reporting Analyst posts in South Africa. Eligible candidates can apply for the Performance Reporting Analyst post in this Anglo American. You can apply for the post of Performance Reporting Analyst by clicking on the official link for the Anglo American which is given in this article. The last date to apply for the post of Anglo American Performance Reporting Analyst is 10 January 2023. Make sure you apply by submitting your Performance Reporting Analyst Post application form for Anglo American Vacancies before the last date.
Anglo American Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancies || All Information
|Post Name||Performance Reporting Analyst|
|Job Ref. Number||REF36834L|
|Salary||As per guideline|
|Application Deadline||10 January 2023|
|Job Location||South Africa|
About Purpose of Position: Performance Reporting Analyst Jobs at Anglo American
Element Six (E6), is a global leader in the design, development and production of synthetic diamond and tungsten carbide supermaterials. Part of the De Beers Group, our primary manufacturing sites are located in UK, Ireland, Germany, South Africa and the US.
We put our customers first. Using our technological expertise and industrial leadership we deliver innovative solutions to achieve competitive advantage.
With access to the most sophisticated R&D technology and the best minds in the business, the future is full of possibilities…
Employment Equity & Inclusion and Diversity
We are committed to fostering a vibrant workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces our diversity, where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential, and thrive.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background screening check which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
Anglo American Performance Reporting Analyst Job Requirements
Anglo American Performance Reporting Analyst job requirements are following:-
– Good communicator, effective across different geographies and ability to influence upwards
– Presentation skills
– Strong analytic skills with attention for detail
– Experience interpreting financial data
– Clear understanding of financial results and how they interact
– Self-starter, with a want to dive process improvement and have initiative to take on actions
– Strong Excel skills
– Ideally digital experience of tools such as Power BI
– Ideally experience working in a FP&A / Performance Reporting team
The role will commence as soon as possible.
Performance Reporting Analyst Job Responsibility for Anglo American Job Vacancy
At Element Six we are looking for a diligent and insightful Performance Reporting Analyst to join the Group Planning & Analysis team. We are a small team supporting a growing global manufacturing business. The team is responsible for the forecasts, budgets and five-year plan of the Group. We provide insights to the shareholders, senior management and the wider business to assist in decision making.
You will have regular exposure to management and the wider business along with interaction with the De Beers Group Finance team to assist with their analysis and reporting to Anglo American.
Duties and tasks
– Initial review of group consolidated reports, working with the business to understand performance drivers
– Commentary of monthly results to De Beers finance team within prescribed timeframes and answering associated queries
– Sales and margin analysis and reconciliation, including investigating variances
– Prepare and take ownership of Group Support functional cost reporting and forecasting
– Running the Budget process alongside the senior performance analyst, including template ownership, consolidation and supporting scenario analysis
– Support senior performance analyst in five-year-plan process
– Maintain financial dashboard and support ongoing development to ensure data is fit for the business needs
– Prepare inputs for the quarterly business updates
– Contribute to improvement and development of Group finance processes and systems
– Assist with ad hoc projects
– Comply with Group procedures including Health & Safety
|Apply at Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact Details||For general enquiries, please contact Tel: +27 11 638 9111|
|Official Address||Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2001|