Anglo American Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancies 2023 || Anglo American Jobs Application forms will be accepted till 10 January. So Apply before the last date for this Anglo American Vacancies. This Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancy is available on Anglo American Careers Page.
Anglo American Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancies ⇒ Graduates Qualified Can Apply
Anglo American has provided a golden opportunity for the Graduates candidates. Anglo American through its official website has issued an advertisement for the recruitment of Senior Performance Reporting Analyst posts in South Africa. Eligible candidates can apply for the Senior Performance Reporting Analyst post in this Anglo American. You can apply for the post of Senior Performance Reporting Analyst by clicking on the official link for the Anglo American which is given in this article. The last date to apply for the post of Anglo American Senior Performance Reporting Analyst is 10 January 2023. Make sure you apply by submitting your Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Post application form for Anglo American Vacancies before the last date.
Anglo American Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Vacancies || All Information
|Post Name||Senior Performance Reporting Analyst|
|Job Ref. Number||REF36885H|
|Salary||As per guideline|
|Application Deadline||10 January 2023|
|Job Location||South Africa|
About Purpose of Position: Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Jobs at Anglo American
We put our customers first. Using our technological expertise and industrial leadership we deliver innovative solutions to achieve competitive advantage.
With access to the most sophisticated R&D technology and the best minds in the business, the future is full of possibilities…
Employment Equity & Inclusion and Diversity
We are committed to fostering a vibrant workplace culture that is inclusive and embraces our diversity, where we value and respect every colleague for who they are and provide equality of opportunity so that everyone can fulfil their potential, and thrive.
Successful candidates will be required to complete a background screening check which may include a criminal check and validation of qualifications.
Anglo American Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Job Requirements
Anglo American Senior Performance Reporting Analyst job requirements are following:-
– Strong presentation skills
– Experience interpreting and providing insights on financial data
– Clear understanding of financial results and how they interact
– Strong communicator, effective across different geographies and level, both within finance and the wider business
– Strong analytic skills with attention for detail
– Ability to contribute to an environment where the team can thrive through collaborative peer coaching
– Highly motivated, intellectually curious, wiling to critically challenge ideas and processes
– Experience working in a FP&A / Performance Reporting team, ideally in a growing organisation
– Worked on improvement projects within FP&A environment
– Advanced Excel skills, including previous experience of building and reviewing financial models
The role will commence as soon as possible.
Senior Performance Reporting Analyst Job Responsibility for Anglo American Job Vacancy
At Element Six we are looking for a driven and insightful Senior Performance Reporting Analyst to join the Group Planning & Analysis team. We are a small team supporting a growing global manufacturing business. The team is responsible for the forecasts, budgets and five-year plan of the Group. We provide insights to the shareholders, senior management and the wider business to assist in decision making.
You will have regular exposure to senior management and the wider business along with interaction with the De Beers Group Finance team to assist with their analysis and reporting to Anglo American.
Duties and tasks
– Prepare performance reporting analysis, summarise key performance drivers and present insights in regular Exec, and shareholder reviews
– Provide performance insights and financial analysis for Board slide preparation
– Co-ordinate and maintain an in-year financial outlook, including consolidation of site inputs, modelling of working capital and cash flow, and scenario planning
– Provide analytical support for HR and Operations to help aid business decisions and ensure focus on key areas of performance and support growth objectives
– Work with Performance Reporting Analyst to co-ordinate and deliver the annual Budget process
– Initiate and drive continuous improvement of FP&A processes, working alongside other team members to simplify and automate planning activities
– Assist with ad hoc projects
– Comply with Group procedures including Health & Safety
|Apply at Official Website||Click Here|
|Contact Details||For general enquiries, please contact Tel: +27 11 638 9111|
|Official Address||Marshalltown, Johannesburg, 2001|